Canon Pixma TS3100 Driver & Wireless Setup
IJ Start Canon Pixma TS3100 Set Up Driver Support:
- Mac OS X
Canon Pixma TS3100 Driver & Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac OS X & Linux
IJ Start Canon Pixma TS3100 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
IJ Start Canon Pixma TS3100 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows)
IJ Start Canon Pixma TS3100 series MP Drivers (Windows)
IJ Start Canon Pixma TS3100 My Image Garden (Mac)
IJ Start Canon Pixma TS3100 IJ Scan Utility Lite (Mac)
IJ Start Canon Pixma TS3100 series Software Package (Mac)
IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)
ScanGear MP for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)
Canon Pixma TS3100 Driver & Wireless Setup– The PIXMA TS3100 series is an All-In-One Printer wireless inkjet that allows you to print, copy and scan thanks to the built-in Wi-Fi Wireless network. Enjoy the exceptional performance with a compact multifunctional for clear test results and print colorful photos directly from your smartphone, camera or cloud. You can connect the cellular app (IOS/ANDROID) only to your camera, smartphone, tablet, and all your favorite devices, ensuring that users can easily print without hassle, even from the Internet and social networks with the Canon PRINT App.
The PIXMA TS3100 has a standard wireless interface Hi-SpeedBridge Pict USB (Wireless LAN), Wi-Fi (Wireless LAN, 2.4 GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/g) performance with a sleek and compact body design, perfect for printing an office dining room or Business House, easy to print wireless from your favorite device, produce the best print quality in the world, thanks for compatible with additional XL ink cartridges – make sure printouts are often high quality and cost-effective Printing is more efficient every day, and extend the time between replacing the ink cartridge.
Canon Pixma TS3100 Ink Compatibility
- PG-245/PG-243 Pigment Black Ink
- CL-246/CL-244 Dye Based Inks
Canon Pixma TS3100 Wireless Setup
- Make sure the WPS button on the wireless router is ready to press.
- Tap and hold the Network (A) button on the printer and then release the button when the network state icon (B) flashes.
- Tap and hold the WPS button on the wireless router for 2 minutes.
- When the wireless router connection is complete, the network status icon and signal strength icon (C) will be illuminated.
- If the lamp alarm lights up, see Troubleshooting
- The network connection has been set up.